設為首頁 - 加入收藏 - 網站地圖 罵人的話 越毒越好 我的世界籽岷多人生存钻石大陆1 www.xatsc.icu 罵人網

最牛逼的英語罵人話大全

時間:2014-06-03 17:39 來源:未知 作者:網絡


What's wrong with you?你怎么回事?
 
How can you say that? 你怎么可以這樣說?
 
You're a joke!你真是一個小丑!
 
What’s the meaning of this? 這是什么意思?
 
Don’t push me ! 別逼我!
 
You’re a disgrace. 你真丟人!
 
You're a jerk!你是個廢物/混球!
 
You make me so mad.你氣死我了啦。
 
Why on earth didn’t you tell me the truth? 你到底為什么不跟我說實話?
 
Leave me alone. 走開。
 
I loathe you!我討厭你!
 
I'm fed up.我厭倦了。
 
Drop dead.去死吧!
 
Get lost.滾開!
 
Get off my back.少跟我羅嗦。
 
That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard!那是我聽到的最愚蠢的事?。ū榷?middot;蓋茨常用)
 
What the hell is going on with that god damn dirty language stuff?那個滿口臟話的家伙他媽的到底在干什么?
 
You're impossible.你真不可救藥。
 
That's your problem.那是你的問題。
 
I don’t want to see your face! 我不愿再見到你!
 
You never tell the truth! 你從來就不說實話!
 
I can't take it anymore.我受不了了!(李陽老師常用)
 
Stop screwing/ fooling/ messing around! 別鬼混了!
 
You're so careless.你真粗心。
 
Cut it out. 省省吧。
 
Look at this mess! 看看這爛攤子!
 
Get out of my life.我不愿再見到你。/從我的生活中消失吧。
 
Stop screwing/ fooling/ messing around!別鬼混了!
 
You’re a pain in the ass. 你這討厭鬼。
 
Can’t you do anything right? 成事不足,敗事有余。
 
That’s terrible. 真糟糕!
 
You'll be sorry.你會后悔的。
 
**** off. 滾蛋。
 
Don’t talk to me like that! 別那樣和我說話!
 
What a stupid idiot!真是白癡一個!
 
I can't help it.我沒辦法。
 
What the hell is wrong with you?我靠,你到底怎么了?
 
You make me so mad.你氣死我了啦。
 
You have a lot of nerve.臉皮真厚。
 
You're a disgrace.你真丟人!
 
What’s wrong with you? 你怎么回事?
 
Who do you think you are?你以為你是誰?
 
Get over yourself. 別自以為是。
 
Look at the mess you’ve made! 你搞得一團糟!
 
your mother fucking bull shit !
 
You're crazy!你瘋了!
 
How dare you! 你敢!
 
What do you want? 你想怎么樣?
 
Knock it off. 少來這一套。
 
Drop dead. 去死吧!
 
You're just a good for nothing bum!你真是一個廢物!/你一無是處!
 
Who says? 誰說的?
 
Who do you think you’re talking to? 你以為你在跟誰說話?
 
I'm not going to put up with this!我再也受不了啦!
 
You bastard! 你這雜種!
 
You're away too far.你太過分了。
 
Don’t give me your excuses/ No more excuses. 別找借口。
 
What's your problem?你怎么回事???
 
I can’t help it. 我沒辦法。
 
I can’t take you any more! 我再也受不了你啦!
 
I’m fed up. 我厭倦了。
 
It’s none of your business. 關你屁事!
 
Do you know what time it is? 你知道現在都幾點嗎?
 
Don’t be that way! 別那樣!
 
Don’t bother me. 別煩我。
 
I detest you!我恨你!
 
I’ve had enough of your garbage. 我聽膩了你的廢話。
 
I wish I had never met you. 我真后悔這輩子遇到你!
 
Get over yourself.別自以為是。
 
Don’t waste my time anymore. 別再浪費我的時間了!
 
I can't believe your never.你好大的膽子!
 
You're a pain in the ass.你這討厭鬼。
 
You're fucking piece of shit! 你他媽的就是一砣屎,你他媽的什么也不是!
 
It's not my fault.不是我的錯。
 
You’re just a good for nothing bum! 你真是一個廢物!/ 你一無是處!
 
Who says?誰說的?
 
Don't give me your excuses/ No more excuses.別找借口。
 
Don’t panic! 別怕!
 
I hate you!我討厭你!
 
I detest you! 我恨你!
 
You’re crazy! 你瘋了!
 
What did you say? 你說什么?
 
You look guilty.你看上去心虛。
 
Don't push me !別逼我!
 
I've had enough of your garbage.我聽膩了你的廢話。
 
I never want to see your face again! 我再也不要見到你!
 
You are out of your mind.你腦子有毛??!
 
Who do you think you are? 你以為你是誰?
 
You’ve ruined everything. 全都讓你搞砸了。
 
You asked for it. 你自找的。
 
Get off my back. 少跟我羅嗦。
 
Get away from me!離我遠一點兒!
 
I'll never forgive you!我永遠都不會饒恕你!
 
It’s unfair. 太不公平了。
 
You make me sick! 你真讓我惡心!
 
I loathe you! 我討厭你!
 
You've ruined everything.全都讓你搞砸了
。
That’s what you think! 那才是你腦子里想的!
 
I can’t believe a word you say. 我才不信你呢
!
We're through.我們完了!
 
Get out of my face.從我面前消失!
 
I can’t believe your never. 你好大的膽子!
 
I’m very disappointed. 真讓我失望。
 
I'm sick of it.我都膩了。
 
I hate you! 我討厭你!
 
Don’t look at me like that. 別那樣看著我。
 
You’re an asshole. 你這缺德鬼。
 
What’s your problem? 你怎么回事???

 
You’re such a bitch! 你這個婊子!
 
I can't believe a word you say.我才不信你呢!
 
I don't want to hear it.我不想聽!
 
What were you thinking?你腦子進水???
 
You piss me off. 你氣死我了。
 
How dare you!你敢!
 
I’m about to explode! 我肺都快要氣炸了!
 
Don't touch me!別碰我!
 
What do you want?你想怎么樣
 
Don't be that way!別那樣!
 
That’s your problem. 那是你的問題。
 
Why on earth didn't you tell me the truth?你到底為什么不跟我說實話?
 
What a stupid idiot! 真是白癡一個!
 
You’re impossible. 你真不可救藥。
 
You’re a joke! 你真是一個小丑!
 
We’re through. 我們完了!
 
Take a hike!哪兒涼快哪兒歇著去吧。
 
You're nothing to me.你對我什么都不是。
 
You're such a bitch!你這個婊子!
 
It's none of your business.關你屁事!
 
Get out of my life. 我不愿再見到你。/ 從我的生活中消失吧。
 
Get out of my face. 從我面前消失!
 
Enough is enough! 夠了夠了!
 
You are out of your mind. 你腦子有毛??!
 
Don’t make so much noise. I’m working. 別吵,我在干活。
 
Take a hike! 哪兒涼快哪兒歇著去吧。
 
Get lost.滾開!
 
You've gone too far!你太過分了!
 
Don’t nag me! 別在我面前嘮叨!
 
You look guilty. 你看上去心虛。
 
Stop complaining!別發牢騷!
 
I wish I had never met you.我真后悔這輩子遇到你!
 
Don't look at me like that.別那樣看著我。
 
I'm about to explode!我肺都快要氣炸了!
 
You’ve gone too far! 你太過分了!
 
I could kill you! 我宰了你!
 
Get the fucking my way!他媽的給我滾!
 
You stupid jerk! 你這蠢豬!
 
You’re so careless. 你真粗心。
 
You never tell the truth!你從來就不說真話!
 
You shouldn’t have done that! 你真不應該那樣做!
 
It’s not my fault. 不是我的錯。
 
Nonsense! 鬼話??!
 
That's what you think!那才是你腦子里想的!
 
You bastard!你這雜種!
 
I’m sick of it. 我都膩了。
 
You stupid jerk!你這蠢豬!
 
You have a lot of nerve. 臉皮真厚。
 
Don’t you dare come back again! 你敢再回來!
 
Don't talk to me like that!別那樣和我說話!
 
I’ll never forgive you! 我永遠都不會饒恕你!
 
Get the hell out of here! 滾開!
 
I'm telling you for the last time!我最后再告訴你一次!
 
**** off.滾蛋。
 
You’re nothing to me. 你對我什么都不是。
 
You’re away too far. 你太過分了。
 
Don't nag me!別在我面前嘮叨!
 
What the hell did you see that?我靠,你看到了嗎?
 
Cut it out.省省吧。
 
I’m telling you for the last time! 我最后再告訴你一次!
 
Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind?你瘋了嗎?(美國人絕對常用!)
 
What's the meaning of this?這是什么意思?
 
You’ll be sorry. 你會后悔的。
 
You’re a jerk! 你是個廢物/混球!
 
Who do you think you're talking to?你以為你在跟誰說話?
 
That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard! 那是我聽到的最愚蠢的事!(比爾·蓋茨常用)
 
You piss me off.你氣死我了。
 
Mind your own business! 管好你自己的事!
 
What did you say?你說什么?

 
I can't take you any more!我再也受不了你啦!
 
You're an asshole.你這缺德鬼。
 
That's terrible.真糟糕!
 
Look at this mess!看看這爛攤子!
 
The fucking mofo, I want to kill you!Cocksucker!你媽的,我要殺了你!賤人
 
Give me a break. 饒了我吧。
 
Don't bother me.別煩我。
 
I could kill you!我宰了你!
 
Shut up!閉嘴!
 
How can you say that?你怎么可以這樣說?
 
Shut up! 閉嘴!
 
Mind your own business!管好你自己的事!
 
I don't want to see your face!我不愿再見到你!
 
Get away from me! 離我遠一點兒!
 
What were you thinking? 你腦子進水???
 
Don’t give me your attitude. 別跟我擺架子。
 
I never want to see your face again!我再也不要見到你!
 
Don’t touch me! 別碰我!
 
Knock it off.少來這一套。
 
You shouldn't have done that!你真不應該那樣做!
 
Just look at what you’ve done! 看看你都做了些什么!
 
You make me sick!你真讓我惡心!
 
Leave me alone.走開。
 
Get the hell out of here!滾開!
 
Do you know what time it is?你知道現在都幾點嗎?
 
Don't give me your attitude.別跟我擺架子。
 
Look at the mess you've made!你搞得一團糟!
 
Give me a break.饒了我吧。
 
What do you think you are doing? 你知道你在做什么嗎?
 
I’m not going to put up with this! 我再也受不了啦!
 
I don’t want to hear it. 我不想聽!
 
Can't you do anything right?成事不足,敗事有余。
 
Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind? 你瘋了嗎?(美國人絕對常用?。?br />  
Fuck you the fucking fucker!你他媽的真混蛋!
 
Just look at what you've done!看看你都做了些什么!
 
Don't give me your shit.別跟我胡扯。
 
Enough is enough!夠了夠了!
 
I can’t take it anymore. 我受不了了?。ɡ鈦衾鮮ΤS茫?br />  
Don’t give me your ****. 別跟我胡扯。





 
 
??關鍵詞:?

我的世界籽岷多人生存钻石大陆1 www.xatsc.icu (小編:茜茜)

推薦內容
小編推薦